Nadine and Pascal are looking forward to welcome you into their campsite, from 13 May to 17 September 2023. Then you’ll came across our wonderful countryside, you can rest on the shade of your sheltered terrace, under your awning or on the banks of the river Ardèche.
The Campsite Domaine de Gil, 4 stars, has obtained the label « Riverside Camping », is friendly and welcoming, with a family atmosphere.
The Campsite Domaine de Gil is accessible to disabled persons. We have an accessible rental (LIFE PMR 2 bedrooms 4 people) but the swimming pool and river access are not accessible.
Arriving with your tent, caravan or camping car or intending to rent an accommodation, we are sure we will be able to make you happy among our pitches and rentals. For those who prefer nature and traditional camping, our shady pitches with electricity will make them happy !
For those who prefer some comfort, our modern mobile homes with bathroom, separate toilet, heating, and a wooden terrace with outside furniture, will be perfect, mixing the friendly atmosphere of the campsite and the comfort of a real accommodation.
In the natural parkland of the campsite, you’ll find the picnic tables, table tennis tables, fitness area, football field, volleyball, basketball and a direct access to the river Ardèche.
Then you’ll just have to enjoy our infrastructures :
- Restaurant and bar with terrace at the swimming pool, snack with pizza’s and French fries,
- A little shop on the campsite with basic products, bakery and local products,
- Washing machine and dryer,
- Heated swimming pool, paddling pool and Jacuzzi,
- Tennis court, volleyball, midget golf, football field, table tennis tables, fitness area and petanque strip,
- Children playgrounds.